COPYRIGHT2004-2007 --= ™ :::|:|:: •• DÉJÀ VU •• ::|:|::: ™ =--


Image hosted by Photobucket.com™ +::*§hµ[.K€VƒI.]‡Îñg*::+ ™
>>  G€ñЀ®: ƒ€Må|€Image hosted by Photobucket.com...
>>  ߨrñ: 28/MARCH/1983 

Image hosting by Photobucket

>> [ |[ §€łf inĐŮļġ€nĆê ]| ] <<
♦ Beloved: My Man, Family & Friends ♦ I love Colours ♦ Dolling up: Anna Sui, Mascara, Pretty Nails ♦ Finest feeling: Being doted on, Sweet surprises ♦ Loves fixing jigsaw ♦ Gathering with friends: Ktving, Partying ♦ Love holidays ♦ Indulging in Fairy tale love ♦ Mirror ♦ Money, the trill of splurging ♦ Munching junkies ♦ My Sony F-88 goes wherever I go ♦ Staring up the sky: Admiring fireworks, Twinkling stars ♦ Sweet toothed ♦ The urge for riding bike ♦ Vehicles: Aprilia, Mitsubishi colt, R1 ♦
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

COUNTiNG



Image hosting by Photobucket

FRiENDS

A|EX & BRoS
CHERY|
JoYCE
Li_TiNG
SHER|ENE
XiN_YiNG
YVoNNE
YY


ERA
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
May 2008
July 2008
January 2009




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, May 31, 2006


Happi 端午节 aka dumplings' day! Yup, I love dumplings. Esp the rice.

Work's boring! New guy or rather.. new uncle is coming in tomolo. God. I can't believe this. I'm gonna work with 2 real uncles! The current fake uncle is leaving. Dumping me alone. Kns. Hah! No one to talk to me lar deh! Anyway, good luck fake uncle. All the best for your future. 此地不已久留. Lol.

Uncle's rot tooth allowed him to have 3 days of mc. How good. I also want mc can? But i dun wanna tooth surgery. Eeks~ It freaks me out!

Stingy co. Oh, so great ah? They only allow us to leave at 1600 on fri. How the hell are we gonna dress up & reach [hf] at 1845? Hmm.. What should I wear?




[[ 25*05*2006*THUR.sday ]]
Yup! We made it to the Top 10 = more $$. Grin*

Met up with my Girls for dinner. Had sakae. Shopped around, then mac. Are we that hungry? Hah! Okie. Its me. I'm greedy. Wanna try the pepper drumsticks. Its nice.




[[ 27*05*2006*SAT.urday ]]
Its the beginning of Great Singapore Sales. Its been a year? Thought it just passed. Lol. Yea! Splurge! Splurge! I just love it! Spend & spend like nobody's business. Grin* again.

Went orchard. Spotted a belt that I bought in Taiwan. Exactly the same. SGD15.90. When I bought it at 8.79NT. See, its that cheap. ^^v

Bought a flowery singlet top & lotsa accessories.

Umm.. I just came back from a shopping paradise! & there i go again.. That's me.

Evening. Went to expo. MPH bookfair. Found some stories that I've always wanted to read. A total of 5 storybooks added to my collection! Now I have 9 books waiting for me. Lol. Thanks Baby. You found the book that I saw in other ppl's box. =) & I know its boring. Luv ya.

Singapore expo food fair. Darn crowded. Was squeezing throughout. We smell of food when we're out of the hall. Bought crackers for our parents. Prima deli chicken pie. My pri sch favourite food. Also had laksa, milk snow ice with blueberry, cheese sausage, some jap hotplate. Yum.




[[ 28*05*2006*SUN.day ]]
Trimmed my hair. Had Baby's mum's dumplings for breakfast. Nice! Angry. Baby cooked himself 麻酱面 when I was at the salon. Yes. Himself! Bleah~

His mum asked him to change the kitchen lights & he did. Yes, inclusive of frustration. Well, in the end, he did a great job! My brave baby. You know la har. Hee~

Had Pizza Hut for dinner. On Baby's mum acc. Thanky! =)
:S:H:U:S:H:U: [8:38 PM]